Monday, June 30, 2008

Ah, Seattle

Pride was cool. Actually it was hot. 91 on Saturday, probably the same on Sunday. Ack.






One thing I want to mention. The City of Seattle had a series of trucks in the Parade. One plug in hybrid, followed by 3 big city light trucks. It was supposed to be for SeattleCAN (Climate Action Now). So here's my question. Why did the city have trucks that get maybe 10 miles per gallon in a parade float series for reducing our footprint? Were they supposed to be balancing out the Prius? I see a logic error there.

Also, how many solar panels have been installed by Seattle City Light over the past month? The past year? The past two TERMS of Mayor Greg Nickels? Don't get me wrong, I think he's a great guy, and a great Democrat. He is a leader in the fight. But, seriously, where are the solar panels? Nowhere. The only set that I know of is at the Seattle Center, and I think they were installed before Greg took office.

Walk, Talk. KnowatImean?

2 comments:

ktkeller said...

Oh and you look really cute in that picture!!

Rob J. said...

Man, CHAD, cover those legs!!!

I thought my football belly was bad . . . ;-)

All the GREATEST BLESSINGS!!!!

PAX AMERICANA <>< "PRO-LIFE BARACK???" ;-)