Saturday, July 19, 2008

Netroots Nation, Friday

Lesson number one in Texas. Don't trust the catfish. I'm typing this on Saturday morning because I got hit on Friday "morning" (think 2-3 am) with some of the worst food poisoning that I have ever experienced. I couldn't leave my room for the entire day, and got sleep in fits and starts. During the event with Nancy Pelosi, I was worried that my stomach would drown out the speakers.

So, that was Friday. I don't want to dwell on it.

However, I want to put out a shout to Lynn Allen, someone that I am going to describe here as the Den Mother of the Washington State contingent here at Netroots Nation. She got an email from my wife asking for help, and left the Energizing America panel to find a drug store so I could get some Pepto Bismol. I asked Debi to contact her because I knew she would follow through. And she did. Thanks, Lynn!!!

No comments: