Saturday, July 19, 2008

Netroots Nation, Saturday

Rumble, Rumble... I had a much better day than yesterday, but my stomach is still rocking and rolling.

What I've discovered over the last few hours, now that the event is nearly over, is that many of the panels are being streamed and recorded by ustream.tv. I don't know much about the video website, but they're basic recordings, sound works most of the time, focus is off because they're using basic video cameras, etc. I don't know if this is the first time that they've done this or not, but it can only get better year after year. I see some other events and videos that I'd like to see as well coming up.

Anyway, several things happened that I want to write about. I may have to do this in a few segments, since it's now 10:26, and my stomach ain't calming down, even after hearing the most articulate, and best dressed, speaker of the night go until 10:15. Give it up for Donna Edwards. No, seriously, give it up. She's running again in November, and after that speech if I had the money to max out I would just to her. I just need to save it for this hotel bill...

More tomorrow.

No comments: